- This event has passed.
Wine Cask Finished Rum Tasting Special
March 31 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm£32.00
Every now and again we have time for a special event where we crack open some of our best bottles to share with our wonderful guests, and for March we have an incredible line up of rums aged or finished in different cask types, all previously containing a variety of wines.
We’ll start with a Rum & Ginger Ale on arrival before sampling five drams from all around the world, all with an element of wine cask maturation. The line up for March is:
- Beenleigh 2009 – Australia – Cognac & Palo Cortado Sherry
- Long Pond VRW 2009 – Jamaica – Cognac & Orange Wine
- Grays 2008 – Mauritius – Port
- Foursquare Détente – Barbados – Zinfandel Wine
- Hampden Pagos – Jamaica – Pedro Ximinez Sherry